[TYPO3-core] FYI24 #14130: Switching pages with browsebox doesn't work

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 7 17:24:54 CET 2010

Hi,

On 7-11-2010 16:23, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> On 07.11.10 14:37, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
>> REMINDER #2´
>
> Reminder of what? ;-)

For getting a JS-less solution for the browsebox in the core.

As far as I understood, the thread ended before 4.4-rc1 that a better
solution for the browsebox should wait until after the release.

Accessibility guidelines require at least a fallback for JS solutions
and because a browsebox (aka paginator) is a rather essential part of
presenting long lists of items I feel that TYPO3 should support this.

I hope to trigger the browsebox experts to pick up where they left this
before the summer :-)

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert