[TYPO3-core] RFC #16214: Bug: Change value of Media(Flash) parameter

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri Nov 5 19:59:51 CET 2010

On 05.11.10 09:46, Janos Thiele wrote:
> Hello Steffen,
>
> i'm not shure if the patch file is working with binaries. So i've
> attached the sources and the compiled swf.
> Am i right?

Thanks, Janos!

Best would be to attach a zip with the directory structure (but it's
pretty simple: only place the .swf in typo3/contrib/flashmedia/).

I can give +1 by testing for 4-4 and 4-3
-1 by testing for trunk. I don't know, why it doesn't work. Steffen, do
you have anything in mind, which has been changed?

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert