[TYPO3-core] RFC #16258: Feature: Add Khmer language to TYPO3 core

Visay Keo keo.visay at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:11:08 CET 2010

On 11/05/2010 08:33 PM, Steffen Gebert wrote:
> +1 by reading and testing
> I wasn't able to select Khmer in User settings, I assume this will
> change, as soon fetching from Translation Server works.

You will be able to use Khmer in TYPO3 soon, but not before I get access
to the translation server. I have asked Dmitry for the login already.

> Committed to trunk rev. 9283
>
> Thanks for your contribution, Keo!
> How do you say "TYPO3 can talk Khmer now?" in Kmehr? :)

[Translated in Khmer]: ឥឡូវនេះ TYPO3 អាចនិយាយភាសាខ្មែរបានហើយ។ = TYPO3 can
talk Khmer now.

Thanks to everyone for your effort and time to add my language to TYPO3,
the best CMS ever for me. I will continue to promote TYPO3 in Cambodia.
Also wondering if there are some areas I'm capable of helping to
maintain and develop this CMS?

Best,
Visay