[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16225: Disable draft workspace and migrate it to a real workspace

Tolleiv.Nietsch info at tolleiv.de
Wed Nov 3 12:58:42 CET 2010

Am 03.11.2010 10:56, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:

> May be. It just such a big change... Though a good and proper one :)

Hi,
as Steffen mentioned, I made the request on behalf of the Workspace team
- just forgot to mention it. We'll have much bigger changes within the
next weeks. If I got Benny Mack right then Kasper is fine the the
workspace team makes these changes without bugging him every time.

But you're right - the changes are not trivial at all and I can ensure
you that everyone within the team is aware of that.

Cheers,
Tolleiv

--
Tolleiv Nietsch