[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16228: [Feature] TCA tree

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Nov 2 23:45:13 CET 2010

Hi,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
  > 1) fixed sprite generator (why is this needed?)

there is a problem in the ExtJS CSS. In the notheme css, which is loaded
first, there are rules for background position that are only possible to
override with important. This is the reason i added the importants, and
spritehandler use the template for generation.

I discussed this with Steffen's and we had no better suggestion for now.
btw - all usages of custom icons with ExtJS has to use important for
backgrounds, this is a way inconsistent in ExtJS 3.x CSS integration.
They change this completely with version 4 (not relevant for 4.5 though).

So i look forward for better solution for the final.

vg Steffen