[TYPO3-core] RFC: #16228: [Feature] TCA tree

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 2 22:04:42 CET 2010

Hi,

On 2-11-2010 19:36, Steffen Kamper wrote:
> This feature renders a tree from TCA with the type "select" and
> renderMode "tree".

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Testing worked fine.

A few functional remarks:
- styling is different than the current page tree (especially missing
lines, different triangles, mouseover effect on triangle)
- a row in the tree is clickable (hand cursor, change in background
colour) but has no effect
- box around the tree needs more styling (HCI team I guess) and the
filter is a bit separate from the tree block.

Code looks clean, but I don't feel at home in ExtJS, so my +1 on reading
would be because of +0.3 from the code times 10 because I really want
this feature! :-)

+1 by testing on trunk on Windows.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,