[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #16206: Layouting column output in web > page

Sebastian Fischer sf at marketing-factory.de
Tue Nov 2 10:05:40 CET 2010

Am 01.11.2010 19:11, schrieb Steffen Gebert:
> On 01.11.10 17:41, Sebastian Fischer wrote:
>
> Every <td> has a class name, doesn't this suffer?
>
> Fur such changes, could you please also send a white-space-ignoring
> patch? The difference isn't visible at the first sight.
>
> Kind regards
> Steffen

Hi Steffen,

sorry for the inconvinience. I will add a second patch without
whitespace changes tonight.

Its not enough to have classes on the td's, because a repositioning is
not possible with that. Example would be one column in a row with
colspan above all other columns and 2-x columns beneath it.

Would it be such a hassle to have a hooks there?

Greetings
Sebastian