[TYPO3-core] RFC Feature #16189: Optimize stdWrap usage for TypoScript content element CLEARGIF

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Nov 1 08:02:08 CET 2010

> i suggest this layout for better readability:
>
> $var .... ==== TRUE
>    ? the longer truee part
>    : the longer else part;
>
>  From performance this operator isn't faster than if/else, it's only a
> shortcut and is processed the same.
>
> So for longer expressions if/else indeed are better readable.

And for expressions that keep the value for on of the cases as well.

So attached is v3 of the patch, that takes care of these.
If this is OK, I will reformat the other patches as well and try to improve readability and to get rid of superfluous stuff.

BTW: What about the hardcoded '<br />' - shouldn't it be a '<br>' outside the XHTML world?

Cheers

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de