[TYPO3-core] RFC #14387: Remove the feature "Enable extensions without review (basic security check)" from EM

Helmut Hummel helmut at typo3.org
Mon May 31 21:30:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 31.05.10 11:37, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> It seems that this RFC is committed to trunk somehow, but the "pink
> rows" effect was still present.

I never knew that the red color wasn't intentionally there for _all_
extensions ;)

> Attached a follow-up which removes the check and uses a nice grey
> background.

but it looks so much better in grey.

But couldn't we keep the red color for extensions with review state < 0?

This would nicely show extension versions which were marked as insecure
by the security team (see attached patch).

Regards Helmut