[TYPO3-core] RFC #14559: Web>List: Turning "Extended view" on makes rows grow

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon May 31 21:19:03 CEST 2010

Am 31.05.2010, 18:54 Uhr, schrieb Ernesto Baschny [cron IT]
<ernst at cron-it.de>:

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14559
>
> Problem:
> Turning "Extended view" in list view *on* will change the height of the
> individual data rows. Thus the checkbox that you just clicked to turn
> Extended view on is shifted downwards and more space is consumed on the
> screen (thus less rows can be displayed).
>

> Solution:
> My idea would be to leave the row height as it was before.
>
> An padding:2px around the div.typo3-DBctrl caused the grown. Solution is
> to remove this padding. :)

Sorry, it's a bug that the "normal" view has smaller row sizes (or is the
existence of the "normal" view already the bug ;-)).
I simply forgot this respectively never had a look at it.

Although the difference is marginal, we should adjust it to the same
height as in extended view.
Added it as todo to [1]

Steffen

P.S: More space is intended ;-)