[TYPO3-core] RFC#14518: HCI: Page "with root-flag" set should have "domain"-icon

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun May 30 12:47:06 CEST 2010

Steffen Gebert schrieb:
> Am 30.05.2010, 10:04 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Ritter <info at rs-websystems.de>:
>
>> Am 29.05.2010 22:18, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> +1 by reading and testing.
>>>
>>> There is a state that isn't displayed proper now, when the page with
>>> "is_siteroot" has special doktype like shortcut. Should be a follow up
>>> with the other missing doktypes.
>> I integrated all types besides sysfolder, spacer and recycler.
>> But this needs an tca-update -> therefore typo3conf cache has to be
>> cleared. To me the world is shown in all other types.
>>
>> Could you please recheck?
>
> Also doesn't work for me. Always only the green (*) domain icon is shown.
>
> Steffen
>
> (*) Think green is wrong, asume it should look more like the icon for
> page type "External URL".
> Asked Lars, if we could care about this tonight. If icons are missing,
> please tell me!
> At least a page with stop date shows me only a red ?

doesn't work for me either.
I try to fix possible missing icons today as FYI, please report all of
them here:
http://forge.typo3.org/wiki/hci/44_Backend_Skinning
There are some i can't fix like template analyzer, because they are
tca-based, need help there.

And please help reviewing the latest showstoppers so they can get in.

vg Steffen