[TYPO3-core] RFC #14516 Background gradient images wrong colors in browsers with color profile capability

Andreas Lappe nd at off-pist.de
Sat May 29 11:44:34 CEST 2010

On 29.05.10, Susanne Moog wrote:
> I assume you are using Mac + Safari? Windows Safari works fine and shows
> no problem with the gradients (neither in the module, nor in the login
> screen).

Safari uses the ColorSync framework to evaluate the ICC which is only
present on it's native platform – OS X. Maybe one should also try this
with firefox which has ICC support too (but it has to be enabled in
about:config).

So long
Andy

--
``I always wanted to get into politics, but I was never light enough to
make the team.´´