[TYPO3-core] FYI #13315: Bug: Scheduler: Failed status hides other statuses

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 28 14:56:18 CEST 2010

FYI: the attached patch was committed to trunk in revision 7714

Olly, can this go into 4.3 too?

Type: Bugfix (usability)

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13315
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14318

Branches:
Trunk

Problem:
When a Scheduler task has failed, failure becomes the only visible
status of the task in the Scheduler's BE module, making it impossible to
see whether it is currently running, disable, late or whatever.

Solution:
Dissociate the failure icon from the other status icons. Attached
screenshot shows the separated icons. It looks weird because of the new
skin project in process. I'll recheck the Scheduler's BE module when
everything related to the new skin has been committed.

Notes:
1) the screenshots in the manual should be updated, but they must anyway
be for the new skin, so that will wait a bit.
2) I think this should be committed to 4.3 too, as it is really a
usability bug, but I would like Olly's okay for that.

Cheers

--
Francois Suter