[TYPO3-core] RFC #9731: Bug : Wrong XCLASS Definition in t3lib/t3lib_rteapi.php

Felix Oertel mehl at foertel.com
Fri May 28 13:38:32 CEST 2010

hey ho guys

Am 26.05.10 11:41, schrieb Marcus Schwemer:
> Solution:
> Change the filename to the correct value.

As this is a breaking change (even if it was wrong before ... most bugs
we patch were wrong before, right? ;-) ) I would consider to mark the
old way deprecated and introduce the new one.

Keeping the old one does not hurt anybody (no conflicts!), so why not
log it to the deprecationLog and keep it for two more versions.

Please see patch attached.

regards, foertel