[TYPO3-core] RFC #9576: Bug: Limit to language not effective in list module

Susanne Moog info at susannemoog.de
Fri May 28 12:36:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 20.03.2009 04:20, Christian Kuhn wrote:
> Hi.
>
>> b) More general: What about limiting the user with "Limit to Languages"
>> to the Localization View? Feels more practical for people who are
>> working on translations only.

> Is complete removal of the disabled "Localization view" feature a
> solution? Do we really need this "flat" view? Which advantage gives it?
> Do workspace records show further problems in this environment?

what do you mean with disabled "Localization view"?  Do you mean that we
should have the localization view by default and remove the
non-localization view? If so: +1 for the idea, nicest solution would be
to show the localization columns only if there are alternative languages
available on the page.

Cheers,

Susanne