[TYPO3-core] FYI: Raised Extbase version from 1.2.0beta1 to 1.2.0beta2

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Fri May 28 11:15:06 CEST 2010

Hey Xavier,

> Just one question: why do you "delete" and "add again" whole extension
> instead of synchronizing changes as I do for DBAL?
I guess that's because I'm too stupid to do it differently ;-)

So, imagine the following situation:
Extbase beta1 in
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/extbase/tags/1.2.0beta1/
Extbase beta2 in
https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/CoreProjects/MVC/extbase/tags/1.2.0beta2/

In the core, there is beta1. How can I merge the changes to beta2 now?

somehow, SVN merge did not work for me. Do you do a diff between beta1
and beta2, and apply it to trunk then?

It'd be great if you could help me out on this, so I can improve the
next time.

Greets,
Sebastian