[TYPO3-core] FYI: Raised Extbase version from 1.2.0beta1 to 1.2.0beta2

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Fri May 28 10:24:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 28/05/10 10:03 , Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> FYI, Extbase has been updated in trunk (rev. 7706)

Just one question: why do you "delete" and "add again" whole extension instead of synchronizing changes as I do for DBAL?

Besides clearing revision history, it prevents people like me that locally applied some patches (without committing them of course) to smoothly merge the new version with the one they have and this
results as the whole extbase tree being in conflict :-/

Other question: the isCached() method is not included in extension. You seem to have considered this a feature while I considered this a bugfix. Anyway, does it mean it won't be part of TYPO3 4.4?

Thanks anyway for the new version ;-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en