[TYPO3-core] RFC #14490: New Backend design

Thomas "Thasmo" Deinhamer thasmo at gmail.com
Thu May 27 20:23:59 CEST 2010

Uhm, that looks so sweet - very nice!

Btw. I agree with Benjamin Mack who said something like (no quote)
"CSS3 is okay, IE6 just should degrade well, with showing no rounded
cordners or simple background colors instead of gradients etc."

So, I think it's important to ensure general functionality and somewhat
functional design, but if IE6 can't display roundes corners or
text-shadow, then it just can't.

Thanks a lot for all the efforts on this,
Thomas