[TYPO3-core] RFC #14490: New Backend design

Sebastian Gebhard sebastiangebhard at hoch2.de
Thu May 27 17:17:36 CEST 2010

Am 27.05.10 16:13, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> I do not complain, I actually try to help. Helping does not always mean
> coding. Saying "yes" to everything is not help. It often takes more courage
> to say "no" than "yes" because saying "no" makes people to be outsiders.
>
> I use TYPO3 and I want it to be good. That often means being critical. If
> you do *any* work, you have to accept criticism because criticism is
> usually meant to improve the product.
I really appreciate your crticisms, your (sometimes) nit-picking and the
way you say "Totally wrong way" to FLOW3 (though I am a fan of it).

Your comments often make me step back and think about ongoing
development. In my eyes you play a key role in the community in ensuring
quality, not loosing focus and preventing mistakes.

Keep it up!