[TYPO3-core] RFC#14486, typo3/sysext/t3skin/images/icons/apps/pagetree-page-mauntpoint.png

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Wed May 26 23:15:25 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

+1 after reading and minor testing. I went through all the modules, I
like it. There are still a few icons missing, but I think we should
Since it's basically just a followup to the "introduce sprite API" to
get the icons in place, I'd say: Jeff, go for it.

I see this patch not as critical (yes, mostly a followup to straighten
things out). The other patch might be a bit more complicated (the "BE
replacements" patch), and makes use of all the sprites.

Just for the rest: This patch does the following:

  * Add missing icons that we're still lacking from the designers.
Steffen added some on his own (still, they look nice ;-)).
  * Takes care of the default icons in the TCA, to make the core
compliant to the new API.
  * Adds default sprite names for certain sprite icons in the BE

Steffen R: Great work, just let's don't forget to update the
documentation in several parts later on.

There are still some issues in place that I'd like to see sorted out,
and it's really a bit edgy, but we'll see how we can work with them.

As far as the discussion about the "eye" icon, this should definitively
discussed with the Jens, as he came up with this idea around 2ys ago.
Nothing that should be discussed on this list here, we're all about
implementing their ideas... If you don't like them, let's discuss it on
typo3.dev or on typo3.projects.v4 and we still can replace it after beta3.

All the best,
Benni.