[TYPO3-core] RFC #14236: logging into the Install Tool gives an alert

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon May 24 22:11:50 CEST 2010

Am 24.05.2010, 17:54 Uhr, schrieb Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>:

> Hey Steffen,
>
> I like v2 way better, and this might be the way to go.
:)

> One thing though: You removed the Cookie Notice, maybe we could add this
> notice to the "Install Tool Locked" screen?
Uhm.. to be honest: I don't see the need for this.
If sb. has cookies disabled, he will have problems on many sites. So when
the user has a failed login, he (in my mind) enables cookies for this
specific site.
Can't imagine a user having cookies disabled by default without an easy
way to enable them by one click (e.g. by browser extensions).

If you and others have another optionion towards this, I can add another
(3rd or 4th? ;-)) message box.

Steffen