[TYPO3-core] FYI: Added feature #13868: Integrate TYPO3 donate notice in the backend

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Sun May 23 11:45:25 CEST 2010

Hi,

Steffen Ritter schrieb:
> Am 23.05.2010 10:52, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Steffen Ritter schrieb:
>>>
>>> -1 don't show again does not work, the popup popups egain and again
>>
>> how that? It works here without problem.
>>
>> Please look in configuration, you should see an entry
>> $BE_USER->uc['DonateWindowDisabled'] = '4.4-dev';
>>
>> vg Steffen
> i have, but i saw the box 5 times this morning already,
> please recheck twice if this might be a global problem, since we annoy
> users very fast if it does not work out correctly

maybe you logged in with 5 different users? The donate is user-based
(admins only)

Attached is a small cosmetic patch as follow-up.

What isn't nice that typo3.org uses mootols, and after closing the
donation window i get a JS-error in BE:
Hash.each is not a function
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/templates/scripts/mootools-1.2.4-core.js
Line 133