[TYPO3-core] RFC #14387: Remove the feature "Enable extensions without review (basic security check)" from EM

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sun May 23 01:37:22 CEST 2010

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> +1 after reading and testing, taking the ":" into account.
>
> Also, please provide an updated patch that also adds some piece of
> information in NEWS.txt. k?

Thanks, I will include a text in NEWS.txt (along with the other
nitpicks), but as I informed you already, I will not be able to work on
any of the outstanding patches until late monday or tuesday the coming
week, since I am flying across the atlantic in about 12 hours from this
post, which takes about 25 hours.

--
Lars Houmark