[TYPO3-core] RFC #14324: Feature: Add spriteGeneratorAPI to support the new sprite-icon-api

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Sat May 22 18:24:41 CEST 2010

Am 22.05.2010 18:19, schrieb Oliver Hader:
> Hi Steffen,
>
> Am 17.05.10 16:57, schrieb Steffen Ritter:
>> Am 15.05.2010 01:16, schrieb Steffen Kamper:
>>   +1 by reading and testing.
>>
>>> * creating cache files should always be connected to clear cache
>>> function, in this case "clear configuration cache"
>>> I think rebuildCache is the function to be called, but then it has to be
>>> public.
>>
>> There are some performance reasons why the generation is cleary
>> unconnected to the "clear cache button"
>> I will state it in Detail in the documentation.
>>
>>> * there is no inclusion of the css yet? At least i didn't found any.
>>>
>>> * there are a lot of settings need documented. This is also important to
>>> understand how it works. is there something already prepared?
>> i'm on documentation, hope to finish it this weekend
>
> Thanks for your work on the sprite generator. Are there any news
> concerning the documentation?
>
> olly
currently I'm 100% on getting the backend transformation finished until
tomorrow :) There Will be a documenation on the whole new styling stuff.

Furthermore Steffen G. and me plan to hold a talk at T3DD about the
things which changed in stylesheet structures, compressor, sprites and
all other topics concerning skinning. Since until then the documentation
has to be finished because we need to talk about, this is a proove that
documnation will at least be in place until release...

so please stay tuned, atm. finishing the stuff for beta3 has higher
priority.