[TYPO3-core] RFC #14461: TCEforms: Use fieldsets for palettes instead of tables

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat May 22 18:03:58 CEST 2010

Hey,

this is a SVN patch request.

Type: cleanup

Branches: trunk

BT reference: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14461

Problem/Solution:
In order to be semantically correct, have less HTML-tables for the
layout, and to have more flexibility, we should use a fieldset for a
palette. This patch also introduces CSS classes according to the new
naming scheme of the fields in this palette.

Notes:
#1 I'm quite unsure about the impact on this one, maybe someone might
improve the CSS here to make it more consistent? Doesn't feel 100% yet,
but I want your comments :)

#2 This patch was done by me, but initially developed by Joey Hasenau on
the T3UXW09, I merely updated it, did some minor adjustments to fit to
current trunk.

All the best,
Benni.