[TYPO3-core] RFC: #14395: Enable SQL Explain in BE

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Sat May 22 17:13:38 CEST 2010

Hey,

I don't see this feature critical for the overall goals of 4.4, and
therefore would like to postpone this one for 4.5.

I'll mark it though so it will get in 4.5 right on time.

In general, btw, I'd like to have one single switch "PRODUCTION_MODE" /
"DEVELOPMENT_MODE" that enables deprecationlog, the right exception and
error handlers, the debugging stuff etc right out of the box. It feels
like you loose the grip of all these options more and more, the more we
introduce them.

All the best,
Benni.