[TYPO3-core] RFC #14328: Include prototype and scriptaculous using API at the login screen

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sat May 22 00:38:23 CEST 2010

Am 21.05.2010, 23:58 Uhr, schrieb Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>:

> +1 after reading? Really?
> Please take a closer look: Steffen G. removes prototype but adds
> prototype+scriptaculous again
I thought it's sufficient to note this in "Solution:" section.
Just changed the subject of this RFC, is this okay? ;-)

> the patch also has some random whitespace cleanup in it.
My IDE is configured to remove trailing whitespaces. As Steffen K. already
posted patches containing 1-2 cleanups besides a few functional changes, I
thought that I don't have to remove ws-cleanups either.
As Ernesto already intervented once, I've stopped this procedure in the
meantime.

Steffen