[TYPO3-core] RFC #14390: Provide a way to see Install Tool DB passwords in the form

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Fri May 14 23:51:35 CEST 2010

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Yep, my Skype is really mostly offline. I will work on that, as it seems
> most live communication go through that channel. I don't like the Skype
> client (too "bloated" and not very userfriendly for chatting). Is there
> a good alternative on Windows?

I don't like skype either. It is also bloated on Mac. I also use MSN.
Another thing from hell, but Adium exists on Mac making it a sweet
experience. Username on MSN is my mail address. And Adium also connects
to Google Talk. Username there is just "houmark" like Skype.

>>> You can try to clone the input field, modify the content of HTML using
>>> outerHTML and then replace the original one, but.. argh, I gave up after
>>> spending "too much" time on it (had other issues to solve...).
>> I will try to figure something out and post a v2 that will work in IE as
>> well.

Got it already working. Watch out for my patch on this list in a few
minutes :)

> Fine! See my comments to Steffen too.

I did...

--