[TYPO3-core] RFC #14367: Install Tool does not provide a logout possibility

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri May 14 11:08:15 CEST 2010

Lars Houmark schrieb am 13.05.2010 23:41:

> Steffen Gebert wrote:
>> +1 by reading and testing, again.
>>
>> Personally I'd prefer the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL logic in the install class
>> and not in the install_session class.
>
> But then it makes little sense to have that extra wrapper function.
>
> We are into making 2 extra wrapper functions, but we are not taking
> advantage of doing it, by having code outside the functions anyways. The
> wrapper function should imho hold the logic for doing the logout of the
> system the session was made for, which is the Install Tool.
>
> Right?

I think the session handling has nothing to do with "locking" the
install tool. At least at the current state.

So I prefer to have the "destroySession()" only do the
"session_destroy();" and keep the handling of the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL
outside of this.

Sorry for making you more work than you expected, and thanks for your
patience!

Cheers,
Ernesto