[TYPO3-core] RFC #14387: Remove the feature "Enable extensions without review (basic security check)" from EM

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Fri May 14 08:20:14 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> That's a block. Translation server does not distinguish between versions,
> so people will translate this label and get your changes in older TYPO3
> versions in other languages. This is a no go. Please, change your patch to
> add a new label. Until that this patch may not be committed.

Okay, sorry about that one. Was not aware that the translation server is
not capable of handling core versions in TYPO3, and that a change of
functionality in a label therefore will break earlier TYPO3 versions. I
am now more knowledged in that :)

Attached is a v2 that introduces a new label (and reverses the old one),
and that is also a good excuse for improving it further, so the label is
now: "Look up extensions:". List makes little sense, since listing,
which I guess is when you do not input anything in the field, is very
random and with no page browser (= useless == let's not promote). Also a
colon has been added outside the label. Besides sprintf is also gone,
since it is no longer needed.

--
Lars Houmark