[TYPO3-core] RFC #14384: Improve layout of Database Analyser

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri May 14 00:38:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

imho it shows how irretating the naming + header + align is for a user.

First:
header: Update required tables
action: compare

what is going on, update or compare? And down "Compare with $TCA" - is
it update? only compare? which difference?

then
header: Dump static data
action: import
dump or import? Or is it the same?

may be little extreme, but you may be got me.

The 3 column grid doesn't help much, the action has to be clarely.

Sry for htis non-voting ot, but here we could make it better with
wording too. And i like the buttons from Steffen.

vg Steffen