[TYPO3-core] RFC #14365: Bug: Install Tool skin is sometimes wrong

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Fri May 14 00:26:52 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Lars, could you please also change this for typo3/install/index.php?
>
> Testing #14367 shows that the referrer check is bad: When you log out,
> you always get the standalone version.

Oh yeah, seems there was something I missed there :)

Attached is a follow-up that integrates the same JS method on the lock
screen.

One nitpick for that screen. I wonder why the template for this one
screen is taken from the /typo3/templates/install.html when the rest of
the Install Tool templates is taken from
/sysext/install/Resources/Private/Templates/.

I guess that's another RFC ;)

--
Lars Houmark