[TYPO3-core] RFC #14367: Install Tool does not provide a logout possibility

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Thu May 13 20:51:51 CEST 2010

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> So we should implement a "public" API function to destroy the session
> which calls session_destroy(), which on its own will call our private
> destroy() implementation.

Attached is v4 that includes a new sessionDestroy function in the
session class which is called from the install tool class.

This function will take care of deleting the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file if
it should, destroy the PHP session and then redirect to the login page.
Basically all the same as before, the code is simply moved into that
function for more correct implementation.

I'd say one testing from the committer should be enough as v3 is tested
already, and v4 simply moves the code around.

--
Lars Houmark