[TYPO3-core] RFC #14378: Bug: Problem with IRRE and symmetric bidirectional relations when useing group instead og select

Jan Erik Revsbech janerik at mocsystems.com
Thu May 13 03:04:19 CEST 2010

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14378 <http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6522>

Branches: TYPO3_4-2 & trunk

Problem:
When using type="group" instead of type="select", the method t3lib_loadDBGroup::isOnSymmetricSide always returns false, resulting in wring record being display when viewing relations from the "other" side.

Solution:
Instead of doing a simple check of uid values, check if the value is in the format TABLE_UID|Label which is used by type=group

Notes: I can commit the patch myself (I think my SVN login still works, although is been a very long time since I last submitted anything :)

Regards
Jan-Erik Revsbech
MOC Systems