[TYPO3-core] RFC #14367: Install Tool does not provide a logout possibility

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Wed May 12 09:02:48 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert wrote:

> +1 by reading and testing, really nice!

Thanks! Very simple but a nice thing to have imho.

> Although I'm not a native english speaker, I have a bit a feeling of
> calling "Logout of Install Tool" "Logout from Install Tool".
> What do you think?

Yeah, probably better. The important part is that it specifically
mentions the Install Tool in order to make sure the user doesn't think
he will become logged out of the entire TYPO3 backend (in case he is in
the Install Tool through the backend).

What do others think? I think this can be changed by the committer - if
not let me know and I will provide a new patch when we know the right label.

--
Lars Houmark