[TYPO3-core] RFC #14052: cache_treelist is out of date after setting hidden=0

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue May 11 22:10:11 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Okay, I just revisited this topic. Attached is a patch, which fixes the
> issue. I have no clue, how it should work, without always clearing the
> rootline. I asked Ingo to review it. Hope he finds some time today.

So here is my +1 by reading and testing. I also liked the extension for
testing :) Really it didn't deserve that much waiting time when the
testing method is so easy to do...

So, with already one +1 from a core member plus mine, this one should be
ready to commit. Can someone take care?

Attached patch v3 has the whitespace/tab removed and changed true to
TRUE. Should be ready for commit.

--
Lars Houmark