[TYPO3-core] RFC #13750: Bug: Several GIFBUILDER features broken for IM4, IM6 and GM

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue May 11 10:18:05 CEST 2010

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Am 10.05.2010, 18:12 Uhr, schrieb JoH asenau <info at cybercraft.de>:
>
>>> What about the image handling under MacOS? Does it work as expected
>>> with and without the patch?
>>> If yes, the unit test might be buggy themselves.
>
> Hi,
>
> okay.. after several testing with Susanne's example

What about the "official" install tool tests? Do they work?

> IM6 makes no difference with or without the patch: It shows no blur
> at all.

Maybe you could activate the effects in the install tool and test again?

> I'm a bit astonished, why IM4/6 have also such problems...

Might be due to some other install tool settings.

> Joey, what about the unit tests? Can you take care?

To be honest: I haven't got too much experience with unit tests so far. So
maybe this would be a job for someone else?

But I will go back to the lab and do more tests with IM4, IM6 and GM using
the install tool, Susanne's example and some other TS snippets we used for
the advanced graphics section in the TYPO3 cookbook. After all these seem to
work for all readers (means: different systems), since we didn't get any
negative feedback so far.

Thx so far

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian