[TYPO3-core] RFC #14348: Fix some link targets in the Install Tool

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Mon May 10 17:25:56 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> +1 by reading with removing of the 404 link and one exception:
> the BACKENDURL should stay, install is available in BE.

Did you test? The targets will load after what I believe is the most
logical with my patch. BACKENDURL currently loads within the frame if
the backend is loaded already, which creates a doubled TYPO3 backend. So
doing target="_top" will load the backend in the same window, but on top
of the entire frameset which is the wanted behavior I assume.

--
Lars Houmark