[TYPO3-core] RFC: #12457: Constants from INCLUDE_TYPOSCRIPT not in Constant Editor

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Mon May 10 17:19:31 CEST 2010

Benjamin Mack wrote:

> here is an updated version of the patch, applying to the latest trunk
> and adding a few comments.
>
> One +1 by anyone needed to be ready to be committed.

Hey !

Just tested this one. It worked even before applying the patch.
Seems like on of the fixes before already solved the problem.

The "t3lib_TSparser::checkIncludeLines" call is not necessary as it
will get called from "procssIncludes" in line 57.

I guess some of the patches have overlaped here ...
So -1 from me.
Does it also work in your case without applying the patch?

greets,
Bernhard