[TYPO3-core] RFC #14306: Links are not styled - looks like they were forgotten

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Sun May 9 21:34:20 CEST 2010

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Think this would be the best solution, yes. I removed the definition for
> blue.
> But this module could also be improved... the filesizes need a
> white-space: nowrap and it's heavy to know which size belongs to which
> file (anybody interested to improve this? feel free! ;-))

For sure it could. But again, another RFC :) I'll see if I find time
sometime soon.

> Yes, I also had this few (±3) times yesterday and wondered, but didn't
> care.
>
> tx_install_session::startSession()
>> $referer = parse_url(t3lib_div::getIndpEnv('HTTP_REFERER'));
>> if (strpos($referer['path'], $this->backendFile)) {
>> $_SESSION['backend'] = TRUE;
>> } else {
>> $_SESSION['backend'] = FALSE;
>> }
> Later it depends on $_SESSION['backend'], which version you get.

Hmmmm, seems a bit nasty to me. But still strange it started happening
only like very recently. I don't recall it happening like +1 week ago.

Just thinking possible methods of a more safe determination if the
backend is loaded.

Could it maybe be possible to check whether a library/class is available
to the install tool, but soft-checking availability instead of the
current method? AFAIU there are things that is not initialized when the
install tool runs by it self or maybe even more simple, the goToModule
function could call the install tool with a GET parameter when loading
it from the backend and this should decide the swap in design skin. What
do you think?

--
Lars Houmark