[TYPO3-core] RFC #7795: opendocs: documents are opened without pagetree

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Fri May 7 21:16:51 CEST 2010

Am 03.05.2010, 14:09 Uhr, schrieb Stefan Galinski <sgalinski at df.eu>:

> Bugtracker references:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7795
>
> Problem:
> If you click on a document in the menu like page properties it is opened
> in
> complete content area without pagetree.
>
> Solution:
> Use the same mechanism as for the shortcuts. The documents will always be
> loaded inside the web->list module, because the original module context
> isn't available in the opendocs context.

Hi Stefan,

thanks for the patch (which already has been comitted).

One question: Would it be possible to update the page tree and highlight
the currently visited page?
I think Shortcuts is also only capable of highlighting the page, if it's
visible in the tree and nothing has to be expanded.

Or should we better wait for the ExtJS tree? ;-)

Steffen