[TYPO3-core] RFC: #5003: prefixRelPath() incorrectly changes links to anchors

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Fri May 7 09:39:08 CEST 2010

Lars Houmark wrote:
> +1 on after reading and testing take2 against current trunk and latest
> SVN of the 4.3 branch.

Thanks for reviewing this in the end ;-)

> @Jigal: Thanks for testing instructions. With these, it is so much
> easier and faster for others to test, and it should be a requirement for
> posting a RFC imho. I mean, the dev must have created some kind of
> testing environment already, in order to test and develop the patch.

I agree fully and for some time I do provide testing instructions. The
only reason they were not in this RFC is that it was already an old RFC
and I pretty much gave up on it some time ago.

Thanks to Benni for bringing it back!

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert