[TYPO3-core] RFC #14028: Code cleanup: Cleanup: class.t3lib_userauthgroup.php

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Thu May 6 20:57:05 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver,

Oliver Klee wrote:

> I'd prefer three separate patches for review (one for formatting, one
> for foreach, and one for the variable names).
>
> This makes reviewing easier because I know what to look for in each patch.

But you didn't look? Please, don't ask for more work done by others if
you are not going to take advantage of it. I, for one, would prefer it
all in one patch, as I am perfectly capable of looking doing all "three"
reviews in once.

Besides +1* by reading the split up patches, as I guess they will be the
ones committed.

*That is, with the following nitpicks in file 14028_CGL.diff:

- line 662, missing space after: "$objectString,"
- line 1118, same problem, just multiple times
- line 1266, missing spaces around ? and : in the ternary operator
- all chr(10) should be replaced to use the new constant LF

The above can be adjusted on commit I guess :)

--
Lars Houmark