[TYPO3-core] RFC #14217: Bug: options.pageTree.showPageIdWithTitle doesn't work in record picker

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Tue May 4 16:20:03 CEST 2010

Am 2010-05-04 15:28, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
> Reinhard Führicht wrote:
>>> Type: Bugfix, nobrainer
>
> I think a Core Dev should decide whether this is a feature or a bug :-)

As far as I know, I have to state the type of the issue. So in my
opinion, this is a bug. But actually, I don't care about the type, I
just want this to get into core. :-)

> (although I am not too fond of ternary operators
> used in every conceivable situation)

In this case, I found it more readable, but I can change the code to use
an if-else or default assignment plus an if. Anything you like :-)

Reinhard