[TYPO3-core] RFC #14224: Redirect URL for backend login is lost when entering wrong information

Reinhard Führicht rf at typoheads.at
Tue May 4 12:42:04 CEST 2010

It's not really used inside TYPO3, but TYPO3 provides this feature.

Take a look at tslib_fe->beLoginLinkIPList.

I use it to let the user login through a link provided in the FE. After
the login the user should be redirected to the frontend page again.

But unfortunately this only works if the user enters the data correctly.
If the data is not correct the first time, the redirect_url parameter is
ignored.