[TYPO3-core] RFC #14293: Bug: IRRE loading indicator makes label text jump

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Mon May 3 21:53:36 CEST 2010

Hi Susanne,

Susanne Moog wrote:
> In general +1 on reading and testing, but as discussed via skype and
> stated in your notes, I wouldn't hardcode the icon as it's impossible to
> uninstall t3skin that way. If some of the skinning / icon gurus could
> jump in and show us a way to solve this it would be great.

And here is v2 which is a much more clean solution imho.

This version will simply hide the element icon, and add a class to the
TD container of the icon, while loading. After load, it will remove the
class again.

This way it uses the current CSS for the loading method and no more
skinning problems ;)

--
Lars Houmark