[TYPO3-core] RFC #14283: Loading scriptaculous with all modules fails with t3lib_compressor

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon May 3 09:54:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

This is a SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix (blocker!)

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=14283

Branches: trunk

Problem:
If you include scriptaculous.js without an addional ?load=mod1,mod2 it
loads all its modules itself:
> includes = s.src.match(/\?.*load=([a-z,]*)/);
>   includes ? includes[1] :
> 'builder,effects,dragdrop,controls,slider,sound').split(',').each(
>   function(include) { Scriptaculous.require(path+include+'.js') });
> });

This doesn't work, when the compressor moved scriptaculous.js into
typo3temp/, but not the module scripts.

Solution:
We have to treat PageRenderer::loadProtaculous() as
loadProtaculous('all'), as this is the behavior, which protaculous always
did, but now it's not able to do so itself.
So by taking 'all', when no parameter given, we add all modules.

Note:
This could be observed using IRRE. Error console told you "Sortable is
undefined", because it wasn't loaded.
I kindly ask everybody to test the backend elaborately, I (again...)
couldn't find problems, so I really hope we're ready for beta2 after this!

Steffen