[TYPO3-core] RFC #14277: Improve t3lib_compressor

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Mon May 3 08:19:57 CEST 2010

Am 03.05.2010 02:30, schrieb Lars Houmark:
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> now all is fine. Great work, thanks Steffen for this huge but very cool
>> feature!
>
> I am afraid not!
>
>> Committed to trunk rev 7508
>
> I am not sure what is the precise reason, but inline loading (IRRE)
> no-longer works in the current trunk. Running standard configuration.
> After reverting to 7507 it works again. So this problem came with commit
> of revision 7508.
>
> This is a serious show killer for beta2 imho.
>
> Errors are:
>
> Uncaught ReferenceError: inline is not defined alt_doc.php:202
> Uncaught ReferenceError: inline is not defined alt_doc.php:204
> Uncaught ReferenceError: inline is not defined alt_doc.php:258
> Uncaught ReferenceError: inline is not defined alt_doc.php:260
>
> I've informed Benni by mail to make sure he sees this before releasing.
>
> Besides that, but off-topic, am I the only one seeing the typo3-toolbar
> messed up in the layers again. Clicking search, open-docs, clear-cache
> shows the dropdown layer off-position? I cannot seem to determine which
> revision introduced that though...

after hints from SteffenG I tested it, too.
Strange thing was: for one child it worked, for another not.

BUT: I disabled compressing (commented it out). And the same things
happend (ok the child that did not work before worked, therefore another
I was not able to open).

So I think its related to IRRE-AJAX Patch.

Creating records worked fine with and without compressor.

Im on Win7 FireFox 3.6

reagrds

Steffen