[TYPO3-core] RFC #11150: CSS in BE has no general rules, only specific

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat May 1 21:50:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

> I don't see a need for overflow:hidden, which causes this problems.
> I removed it and everything I tried worked well, even in IE6.

Thanks for the fix. +1 after reading and testing v2 with Firefox 3.6 and
Safari 4 on Mac OS X. It would be great if someone else could test on
Windows.

The only side-effect I could notice is that modules without docheaders
now have no margin on the body anymore, which makes them look a bit
weird, but I think this is acceptable and one can only hope that BE
modules all evolve over time and gain docheaders (the trunk version of
devlog has a docheader, but is not ready for release).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter