[TYPO3-core] RFC #14195: Reorganize the backend stylesheets

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sat May 1 18:02:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> which is now plainly wrong. I think it can be removed completely, as
>> the new CSS concatenator/compressor makes in unnecessary to adapt the
>> above to the new file structure, right?
>
> yes!

I verified and this was the only .htaccess file that is obsolete for
now. Others will probably become obsolete after the Sprite API is in
use, so that's something to keep in mind.

Removed as a follow-up with:

svn delete typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/.htaccess

in revision 7489.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter